Multi-Pic Slide Show
(formerly ImgShow 2)
[Image Slide Show]
created July 22,1997
[coded by IoN CHeN]
| Permission to Use:|
This version of the "Multi-Pic Slide Show" is freeware.
You can use it for your web site freely. You cannot make any alterations to the applet and cannot sell or distribute it for profit without permission.
If you wish to include it in a collection or in a book, you may do so by displaying the proper credits and a link to the site http://www.6sense.com.|
| Update v3.0: November 1, 2001|
- Applet is now rename Multi-Pic Slide Show as it's final version.
- New Option: Now you can make the images move diagonally
- New Option: New Text-Type #3 where the whole image becomes a hyperlink instead of a tiny enter button
- New Option: Now you can set the Max Speed the images can move at from 1-8
- Now the Images will stream so you don't have to wait for all the images to be loaded for the applet to start.
| Update v2.0: November 1, 2000|
Probably the last update for Image Show.
- New Option: Add a link to each picture.
- New Option: Add a background image use 3 methods (center, tile, scale)
- New Interaction: Ablity to stop a image by moving the mouse over it.
- New Interaction: Ablity to drag an image around.
- New param method for adding pictures, text, and links.
- Timer to slow down images that go too quickly on fast computers.
| Update v1.2: June 11, 1999|
- Reloading Bugs Corrected.
- New Options: Add text desciptions to each picture.
This software is provided AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE AUTHOR OF THIS SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OF THIS SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS
OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR OF THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.